Arnold Supply Inc. stands behind all of the products we sell. Our QC department is registered to ISO 9001:2015 and led by a team with over 40 years of experience in the fastener industry.
Our Quality Control equipment includes:
- Accupro Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Assorted Manufacturer Specific Catalogs and Specifications
- ASTM Specification Library
- Certified Centerless Ground I.D. Pins
- Helios Leaf Thread Gage
- IFI Fastener Standards, Unified and Metric
- Machinery Handbook #27
- Micro Vu 500 HP Optical Comparator
- Mitutoyo digital 0-1 x .0001 Micrometer
- Mitutoyo Leaf Radius Gage
- Product Engineering Leaf Radius Gage
- Scanning Software and Equipment for Electronic and hard copy retention of Records
- SPI Digital Thread Pitch System with Caliper
- Swanson Roll Pin O.D. Certified Go and No Go Ring Gages.
- Total of 278 Unified and Metric Thread Rings, Plug Gages, and calipers
Any further questions, please contact our Quality Manager, George Hejna at email@example.com
Full Lot Traceability/Physical & Chemical Certifications
Today’s industrial standards often require full certifications for fasteners. Every part in our building is fully traceable, from raw material to the finished product. Parts can be certified to IFI standards and/or customer specifications, depending upon the customer’s need. We can also supply RoHS compliant material upon request. Our vendors have partnered with us to ensure our customers have complete chemical and physical certification for compliance with industrial standards.
Arnold Supply is ISO certified, with full compliance of the strict standards required for certification.